Co-polymer Polypropylene (PPC)
Co-polymer Polypropylene (PPC) is a durable material that has an excellent resistant to chemicals. Available from us in natural (semi translucent) and black. PPC is ideal for general forming and fabrication and is also suitable for thermoforming.
All sheet has a smooth finish with no p.e. film. Sheet size 2500 x 1250.
This is also available in other colours, embosses and sizes as makes, together with various filled grades. A common filler is talc which improves stiffness and dimensions stability.
General applications include:
- Chemical or water tanks
- Automotive under-body mouldings
- Oil or solvent resistant transport trays
- Stiffening interlining
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Very resistant to fatigue from repeated flexing
- Long term operating temperature 80deg celsius
- Maximum short term operating temperature 100deg celsius
- Very low water absorption
- Low coefficient of friction
- Good impact resistance
- Easy to fabricate and weld
- Can be vacuum formed. Forming temperature generally between 155-175 degrees Celsius
Panels cut to size upon request.
Use the tables below for size/colour combinations available from stock.